TwistedAlyce

Mogworld
Yahtzee Croshaw
Cadaver & Queen
Alisa Kwitney

Mirrors and Magic: A Steampunk Fairytale (The Clockwork Republics #3)

Mirrors and Magic: A Steampunk Fairytale (The Clockwork Republics #3) - Katina "Kat" French Received from author for a honest review.

I was really surprised at how much I really enjoyed this book. It was faced paced, full of action and had a little romance thrown in.

I found this book to be well thought out and well written, there was not any needless information that did not help progress the storyline, it flowed nicely and kept me gripped from start to finish. I enjoyed the updated re-telling of Snow White and found it worked well with the setting the author created. The world created was stunning and I visualized it perfectly, it was the perfect setting for this tale.

All the characters worked well with each other and complimented each role that was played. I found the fact the information was only given when it was needed to progress the story and not all at once like some books that reveal everything in the first few chapters, and also only the main characters were delved into and the bit characters were given just enough to fit in with the situation.

Neve herself was a well written character that I liked from the start, she was a strong lead while not been too strong, freely admitting to her faults and insecurities.

I would have liked a little more steampunk influence as I found it a little lacking but not enough to deter from the the story and characters.

I really enjoyed reading this book and will read more.